Battle in Distress is committed to reducing the 23 Warfighter suicides a day
Warfighter Radio Network is made up of veterans and active duty host. We raise awareness of resources and promote veteran owned businesses and organizations
This page is for veterans and strives to serve as support and resources for the physical, spiritual and emotional wellness of them and their families
We are here to help our homeless veterans! Our aim is to get them off the streets and make up where they have been failed
Rising From The Ashes is a nonprofit organization that helps disabled individuals all over the U.S. get service dogs they desparately need, free of cost
We’re here to raise awareness that 22 vets and 1 active duty service members take their own life everyday! Please help us Vets put a stop to this
At A Warriors Mind we are rebuilding the veteran community by connecting veterans to the resources they need and hosting events for everyone
Warriors forged together with a bond that rekindles the flame lost after service. We are the tip of the spear ready to answer any call, anytime, anyplace!
Home of 50 Shades of Veteran. Tune in Saturday nights from 2300-0100 CST
Operation Payback was created as an alternative way for hard working Americans to show their appreciation and support to Veterans who have served
The mission of the Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Fund™ (FWSF) is to give back to those who serve and protect us by supporting Michigan’s Post-9-11 Veterans.
The vision of the Lone Survivor Foundation is to provide exceptional therapeutic, outdoor, and unique opportunities that optimize recovery and healing of affected American wounded service members and their families. We accomplish this by:
– Building a nationally recognized therapeutic retreat facility that supports wounded service members and their families affected by Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and serious combat injury.
– Emphasize the use of natural settings and outdoor activities to heal and empower wounded service members and their families through targeted recreational and sports therapy opportunities.
– Reduce the wounded service member’s need for narcotic pain management.
– Stabilize and enhance family structures and relationships through education, counseling, support, and inspiration using short-term retreats and medium-term in-house care and advocacy programs.
– Identify, connect with, and establish therapeutic support for wounded service members’ families that have, for whatever reason, stalled in their healing process with primary government care systems.
– Collaborate with recognized government and non-profit agencies to provide wounded service members‘ families the proper resources for their needs.
– Support through awareness and inspiration
– Inspire and motivate Americans to recognize and offer support, mentorship, and care for our wounded service members’ families
BUDDY CHECK 22 , FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP
A PLACE TO MEET AND TALK TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND NETWORK.
We are a task force of Veterans, Active Military & Law enforcement officers who have joined together to raise awareness of PTS (Post Traumatic Stress), and service related suicide. It is our goal to not only build a community of support via social media but also reach out into our local communities to create programs of support, outreach events and awareness.
Welcome brothers and sisters to Founding Patriots, we are a Charitable Non Profit Organization!
We The People are the Founding Patriots who have revolutionized the movement towards a better future for our families by taking care of our brothers and sisters who stand for what our principles and Constitution is for!
Our goal here is to ensure a great life for our neighbors and communities. We specialize in helping veterans who have served honorably and need help in any way! We will not fail each other because we all know the struggle of the life of a United States serviceman or woman! Again 100% of all donations and fundraisings go to the veterans and/or their family!
In saying that… we also have our homeland hero’s. Our men and women at home protecting, serving and saving the lives of our American people. Our First Responders risk their lives daily, and are there when called… no questions asked. These men and women deserve our respect and hand in their times of need as well!
We also have many civilians who have never served in the military or as a first responders that are in our Founding Patriots family. These are the men and women who have stood tall and proud beside and sometimes in front of our heroes. We at founding Patriots will always have your 6 also. We leave no brothers or sisters behind and those who stand for us as we secure freedom for them and protect them will always be our brothers and sisters! **NO Politics** 100% Resource and Support Oriented